Some of the Bollywood celebrity looks of the week deserve to be distinguished and commended. Below are the few celebrity looks that have raised the bar for celebrity fashion trends:
- Aishwarya Rai: Walking as the showstopper for Manish Malhotra’s “The Empress Story” at the Amazon India Couture Week 2015 on Aug 2, Aishwarya Rai looked like the perfect Empress. She walked the runway in a deep brown gown with heavy golden work and a harmonising shimmery shrug. An eternal grace element of the celebrity fashion trends, Aishwarya managed to look stupendous in spite of being unwell during the event.
- Katrina Kaif: Katrina Kaif was seen promoting the trailer launch of her upcoming film Phantom with her entire team at a PVR multiplex in Juhu on July 25, 2015. Wearing a Prabal Gurung navy blue pantsuit with plunging neckline, Dior heels and her signature let down hair, she looked like an epitome of class. Katrina generally plays safe with her choices but manages to emerge stunning in every classic avatar she dons.
- Sonam Kapoor: Sonam Kapoor inaugurated the India International Jewellery Week, 2015 dressed in an emerald backless gown by Michael Costello. With a sheer fabric bordered with appliques holding the dress above, the dress flowed all the way down with caped sleeves. Accented with diamond and emerald jewellery and braided hairdo she lit the lamp and set the event rolling with her attention garnering fashion style.
- Anushka Sharma: Anushka wore a simple white Dior dress with pockets and zipper displaying sleeves, for the Pantene event in Mumbai on July 29, 2015. Being the queen of hassle-free celebrity fashion trends, she paired her relaxed yet trendy short outfit with black heeled Louboutins. She looked very chic while being in sync with the Pantene brand colours.
- Sonakshi Sinha: Sonakshi Sinha’s cream coloured Anarkali by Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla, worn on the sets of Indian Idol Junior was very refreshing. The look was accompanied by braided hair, highlight chand-bali earrings from Metaphor and beige peep-toe pumps. In spite of being surrounded by controversy, the lady knows to silence her critics by presenting impeccable looks to the celebrity fashion trends.
- Priyanka Chopra: Taking celebrity fashion trends to a level up is Priyanka Chopra, who has posed in a very surprising look stretching her own boundaries, on the cover of L’officiel magazine. She is transforming into an international style icon. Her Egyptian style eye make-up and striking bleached blond hair, makes us wonder, is that our Bollywood girl, Priyanka! Wearing a curve hugging, colour blocked Salvatore Ferragamo outfit, she has nailed this international look for the cover story on haute couture titled ‘Fire and Ice’ in the magazine.
Image Source: www.vogue.in, www.dnaindia.com, www.pinkvilla.com, indianexpress.com, businessofcinema.com