Favourite Bollywood Celebrity Lehengas from 2016


A lot of bollywood celebs got married in 2016 and of course as usual, the weddings were grand affairs that included famous folks from all walks of life. Regular readers of the blog are going to remember that I absolutely love celeb weddings and everything associated with them - there is so much glamour that it's hard not to be impressed.


These are the brides that I really liked from 2016. Some more pictures for each of them below and some thoughts around why I really liked their outfits.

Bipasha Basu - the Bride in Traditional Red
Bipasha looked absolutely stunning in a very traditional style of lehenga. She also put on a massive choker necklace to complete her traditional look. The look is absolutely stunning, but I think she could have gone easy on the necklace because that choker is likely to have been over 3 kgs!

Asin
She looked rather lovely, but I think the looks was a little subtle for my taste. Since she was the bride, I expected a little more glam and colour - but instead she selected a neutral tone saree. Elegant, but not quite for me.

Lisa Haydon
Lisa Haydon looks stunning no matter what she wears. Her wedding outfit in white made her a vision to behold. She looked absolutely amazing and so elegant. I want to steal her entire look.

Urmila
The Rangeela star looked stunning as ever - and she still looks so so so young. Her outfit was my favourite - a very traditional style lehenga that featured beautiful details. There is very little more that a girl can ask for, really.


Some traditional lehengas that I am absolutely loving (from strandofsilk.com)






Pictures from strandofsilk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.