Favourite Recent Looks from Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor is usually on trend and stylishly dressed. So I thought I would pick out some styles from the actress that are uber stylish and look so good!


This is from one of her recent appearances for an event in Calcutta (Kolkata). She is wearing a very stylish 2 piece outfit. The top is a tunic that also has a cape style top part and the bottoms are either a skirt of relaxed fitted pants.

The embroidery on the cape is very trademark of the designer - in golden zardosi on a black base fabric. Does the mommy to be not look stunning?


At another recent appearance, Kareena wore a very stylish long olive coloured Tunic. Why do I like this? because it is simple and she kept the look so stylish. She just added a necklace and a clutch to complete the look. I am not sure of the designer.

I am starting to appreciate maternity fashion a little more, and am thinking that it can be done very stylishly if one looks at the inspirations from Kareena. I can honestly say, rock on girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.